SEEDLESS GRAPES CAKEmartim
- 1 cup and a half of flour
- 1 teaspoon of yeast
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ¼ baking soda teaspoon
- 1 cup of sugar
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons of virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 tea spoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup muscatel wine
- Grapes without seeds white and black, Vale da Rosa
Preheat the oven to 200º. Line the pan with baking paper and brush with olive oil.
Sift the flour, yeast, salt and baking soda into a bowl.
Mix the sugar, butter and olive oil first. Then add the eggs, the lemon peel, orange and vanilla.
Add the flour mixture with the moscatel wine in three times, stirring until soft. Transfer this mixture to the form and arrange the seedless grapes on top. Bake for 40 minutes, until golden and well baked inside. Let it cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Serve at room temperature.